When considering the purchase of single or multiple aircraft – new or used, AJR Aviation Limited will be happy to discuss your project and requirements confidentially. After initial conversations detailing your specific needs, you will receive a simple project of understanding brief, followed by a tailor-made proposal once aircraft of your specification has been sourced. Throughout the buying process, we will provide practical transparent advice, ensuring that the lines of communication are always open.
We can provide realistic value of an aircraft you wish to purchase based on similar models on the global market. When advising on the purchase valuation of aircraft, this will take into consideration: geographical location of operation, usage, and maintenance (from details initially available).
Our expertise will ensure every detail of your transaction is examined and executed with an accuracy that is specific to your requirement. Our Group of experienced aviation professional are always involved proactively to aid and assist, offering advice to ensure an efficient end-to-end purchase process.
Our acquisition services include:
- Bespoke Proposals
- Direct negotiations with sellers
- Letter of Intent (LOIs)
- Negotiation and advice on aircraft purchase agreements
- Organisation of insurance
- Organisation of pre-purchase inspections and test flights
- Project of Understanding brief
- Realistic valuations of new and used aircraft (specific to requirements)
- Supervision of delivery, acceptance registration, and introduction to service
- Used aircraft flying history
- Used aircraft maintenance evaluations